My mission is to help you retire with confidence, security, and peace of mind. I know you’re probably thinking that all sounds great Ryan, but can you be a little more specific?
Well I certainly can!
I help people that are planning for their transition into retirement by utilizing our unique retirement income planning process called The Blueprint for Lifetime Income™.
This is designed to give you clarity and serve as a clear roadmap to guide you into and through retirement. It is designed to help you avoid the common and not so common mistakes and help you make smart decisions that will affect your retirement.
After reading everything below you will get an idea of the typical client that I work with. If you feel you like you would be a good fit for the type of work I do I’d love for you to set up a 30 minute free chat so that we can talk further and you can ask any questions you have before getting started.
Is the Blueprint For Lifetime Income™ right for everyone?
I can’t help everyone and quite frankly my process and what I do is not the right fit for everyone. So, who would probably not be a good a fit?
- If you have already retired and have more money than you know what to do with, and have no concerns when it comes to your money and your investments.
- If you are looking for the next get rich quick scheme and are looking for a way for your money to double overnight.
- If you think the world is going to end or that our financial system is going to collapse and your money is best saved under your mattress.
- You have less than $200,000 of liquid assets. Although, there’s no set minimum asset requirement if you don’t have at least this amount of liquid assets then you probably won’t get full value from the The Blueprint For Lifetime Income™.
- You have more than $4,000,000 of liquid assets. Although, there’s no set maximum asset requirement if you have over $4,000,000 of liquid assets you are probably not a good a fit. I have found those that have more than this amount usually aren’t concerned about the income they will need in retirement and would probably be best served by another firm.
- If you are looking for a stock broker you’ve come to the wrong place. I am not a stockbroker and I am not here to sell you the so-called ‘latest and greatest’ penny stock off the pink sheets, or anything like that.
- If you’re a Do It Yourself retirement planner my approach probably won’t mesh with your way of doing things. For example, if you want to call me because Jim Cramer said you should go out and “BUY, BUY, BUY XYZ Stock” then I am not advisor for you.
- If you have the time and enjoy keeping up on the markets, geopolitical influences, ever-changing regulations, tax incentives and penalties, risk assessment, if you’ve got the time and patience for all of that – and some people do – then you may not need The Blueprint For Lifetime Income™.
The Blueprint For Lifetime Income™ might very well be for you if…
- You want to have a customized road map that will show you when you can retire, the way you want to retire.
- You want to know much income you can expect to live on once you retire with a very high likelihood that you will never run out of money.
- You don’t want to waste time scouring the internet trying to put all the pieces of the puzzle together to get the answers you need
- You’ve handled your own investments or possibly worked with a financial advisor that has done a good job of helping you accumulate assets. You now feel more assured working with someone that specializes in the income phase of retirement.
- You have several investment accounts and you’re not sure they are doing what they should. You’re not comfortable with your financial situation and want direction and guidance and a clear action plan.
- You came into a significant lump sum of money perhaps because of a sale of business, sale of property, or an inheritance and need to know how to best protect and invest it wisely.
- You’ve already retired, but need to make sure you’re doing everything right and that nothing is falling through cracks.
- You are wondering what benefit taking a part-time job for a limited number of years may have on your retirement.
- You want to weigh the pros and cons of downsizing your house
- You want to understand whether a reverse mortgage is a good thing or not and whether it makes sense for you.
- You’ve considered moving to another state and want to evaluate what would happen financially if you do.
- You need to know when is the best time for you to take Social Security benefits, and the best time for your spouse. You need to know how you can possibly coordinate benefits to maximize income.
- You want to know what pension option you should take.
- You’ve heard about Roth IRA conversions and want to know whether that would be a good strategy for you to save taxes.
- You need to learn about what you need to know regarding healthcare in retirement.
I take my clients through our unique process called the Blueprint for Lifetime Income™.
The Blueprint For Lifetime Income™ takes you through your transition into retirement and your entire retirement income planning process. We will use a 5 step process designed to help get you from envisioning your ideal retirement to formulating a plan to help make that happen.
As a client your Blueprint for Lifetime Income™ is given to you as a customized retirement plan. This includes personalized investment and insurance strategies specific to you and your retirement plan.
How Do I communicate With My Clients?
I communicate by phone, email, through web based technology, and face to face. It is your preference.
My office is in Huntington Beach, CA. However, I work with clients across the country. I have embraced technology that allows me to work with you from the comfort of your living room.
If you are local and are the type that prefers to meet face to face we can meet in my office. However, if you are not local, or you just prefer not to fight traffic we can use video conferencing and screen share software.
Before I embraced using the technology that allows me to work remotely with clients, I didn’t know if it would really work. Traditionally, a meeting with a financial advisor was always face to face.
However, I have found that video conferencing works just as well as meeting face to face. I believe in the near future virtual meetings such as this will be more and more common especially as technology continues to get more and more advanced.
Again, it’s your preference if you prefer to meet in my office in Huntington Beach or meet virtually. I want to make interacting with me easy and convenient.
I encourage my clients to call or email me anytime. If I am not available right away I usually will get back to you by end of the day, but at the latest by the beginning of the next day.
I also have made the option through my online scheduling system for you to schedule a call with me. This is best if you want to schedule a specific time. I have found this also nice because it eliminates the need for us to play phone tag with each other.
How to Start Working With me
If you think you might want to become a client and want to discuss your situation and/or ask questions set up a 30 minute free chat here.
Not ready to set up a 30 minute free chat? No problem.
Feel free to ask me any financial question regarding your situation and I will respond within 48 hours by email. Click where it says “Click Here To Contact Us” at the bottom of the screen and send me an email.